Closing Date:7 June 2016
Job Location:Marondera, Zimbabwe
• Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the organisational finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
• Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all funds.
• Perform other administrative related duties as required by the organisation.
• All candidates should not be older than 35 years and a holder of an Honours degree in Accounting, Finance and Administration or any other relevant qualification.
• Accounting and Book keeping skills
• Preparation of financial statements
• Preparation of financial reports
• Computer Skills including the ability to operate computerised accounting, spreadsheets and Microsoft excel.
CV’s for qualified candidates can be addressed to Recruitment at My Age and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit at Charles Austin Theatre, Masvingo